Saturday, November 24, 2007































Cue the music, curtain falls, the lights all fade to grey
Don't think there'll be an encore,
For our secret passion play


Went job hunting today. Now waiting for calls. Met my dad in the late afternoon and played pool. I'm such a noob at that game man. Since i was with Alfred before that, he came along to play pool with us, but left halfway.
Didn't realize that Alfred was good at pool. So is my dad. My dad told me to sit at one corner and watch them play since idk how to play. So bad right. Lol. After awhile they taught me how to play. I felt really awkward. After awhile i got a hang of it, and it's fun ((: Heh. After playing pool for like 2 hours? My dad brought me to buy shoes since i don't have one. & I love the shoes. Plus it means alot to me cause my dad hardly buys me stuff. & The money he earns is really his blood, sweat and hardwork. He asked me if i had shoes and i said no. So he brought me to buy shoes. Then we had dinner and dessert after that. Reached home around 11pm plus.
Alright. I gtg already. My mum wants me to write a resume for a job at Changi Airport. Have to send in my resume and go for 3 interviews. So troublesome la. The job must be really really high class i think.
Lastly, gonna play squash tomorrow. Yaaaaay! :D Okay bye.



/It's more than the feeling i miss

No comments: