Thursday, November 22, 2007



I drew a little sketch of you,
In the center of my palm
Where it's enclosed with love

Went out with Nadhirah and Raihanah today. Had a really great time. Even though Nadhirah and i had to leave by 6pm. Cause i have tuition and Nadhirah's curfew is 7pm. Anyway, their're so kecoh la. Lol. We watched a movie 'Enchanted'. It's a fairytale story. It's kinda dumb but really funny. The scenes where people go ' awww ', i'm laughing away at one corner. Lol. Cause i find fairytales really funny. Nonsensical yet funny. Oh &.. I love you both la. ((:
Gonna go out again tmr. The more i go out the bigger my pocket gets. In other words i've got not much money. Yesterday i went out with Alfred to look for a job. He brought me to Club 21. The lady interviewed me and she wanted to give me the job on the spot. But cause i can't work on Sundays and im 16, she said she'll let me know again. GAAH! Is the age 16 really young to work? Or do i look like a kid to them? I wanted to work at Esprit. But must be 18 years old. Craap. Nvm. Worse come to worse i just work for my mum. I really need the cash damnnnnn badly.































































/Oh you're so pathetic

No comments: