Friday, November 2, 2007



No one else to blame
All i can hear in the silence that remains
Are the words i couldn't say


STOMACH CRAMPS! It's like jnsjdsbn pain. Alfred was supposed to come my place at 10 plus. But he was damn late. Instead, he arrived at 11.23am. I was so pissed. I messaged him telling him not to come. When he called i scolded him the F word. I think he was shocked. Lol. Sorry Alfred. I'm usually not like that. Plus i don't use the F word, unless i'm really really pissed. I must be having pms. Haha. Really sorry Alfred. When he arrived, i still scolded him. Haha. And he just looked at me, giving me a really sad look. Worst of all, he actually bought me breakfast. I felt damn guilty. So i apologized. (:
Supposed to go to school but have not been going. Justin said that Beloved said that those who don't go for the 'bridging programme' will be suspended from school. So i'll go next week. Yes, I'M GOING! Haha. It's a programme that prepares the sec 3 for sec 4. So.. Yeah. I went to school around 12 for a meeting. I was late. I walked damn slow to school. My stomach cramp was effing pain la. I couldn't concentrate during the meeting. I was the only one perspiring there, cause seriously, my stomach was FREAKING pain. Yi Fu & Justin kept telling me to go home since i'm not feeling well. I was supposed to go for training too. Al took a cab to pick me up from school. YiFu, Justin & Chloe waited with me till he came. Cause i couldn't even walk properly man. The moment i reach home i just slumped onto my bed. I slept for 1 hour while Alfred watched me sleep. LOL. I woke up and saw him looking at me. He still can laugh and say ' You sleep damn cute la.' I don't know why he loves to watch me sleep. It's kinda creepy to wake up and see someone staring at me. Lol. After that i felt much better.
Oh & I finally met my dearest Bestfriend, Raihanah !! Ahhhh! I miss her like jsdbakjbns much la. I practically ran to her when i saw her. Accompanied her to buy her stuff then had dinner with her. I so love her la! ((: We talked non-stop and crapped alot. & & I'm sorry i can't go out with you immediately after your O's. ): I've got camp from 12-16 November. Boohoo. Nvm. We'll go out right after my camp, i promise. (: And i'm not retarded okay. I followed your footsteps. Haha. So i'm like you. xD Heh.
& I SERIOUSLY NEED TO START CRACKING ON THE PROM NIGHT THING! I'M SUCHA LAZY BUM. SOMEONE PLEASE SHAKE MY COCONUT HEAD! Lol. I'm gonna call for a meeting next week. You guys better come. If not i'm so gonna kick your dicks if you're a guy. And girls, i'll make you clean my house. Haha.
Okay that's all. My stomach still aches like shit.



/I'll give you all my nights
All my sun and rainy days
I'll give you all the time it takes to understand

No comments: