Tuesday, November 27, 2007




Close your eyes, dry your tears
And when nothing seems clear,
You'll be safe here



Okay i know i haven't been updating for a really long time. I've been going out almost everyday that i don't have the time to use the comp.
Anyway, supposed to go to Mr Stephen Low
s wake today together with the softballers. But cause i already had plans and couldn't get out of it. So, yeah. My condolences to Mr Low. May he rest in peace.
Went out with Raihanah & ShiKin yesterday. Had a really great time with them. We ate at Lao Pa Sat. We like walked 1 friggin huge round just to find the place. We got lost la. Even had to ask people for directions. Haha. Before that we 3 bought the same top. But different colors. (:

Lastly, went out with Mitchell today. He brought me to the theives market. He bought a Polaroid camera there. But mine's better okay! Haha. Oh &.. I owe him fried mars bar. Really sorry. But you also had to leave early too anyway. So we're even :D Heh. Had fun anyway.

OH &.. I nearly lost my phone, AGAIN! Seriously man, i was damn scared. Met Mitchell at Braddell MRT, and i stupidly left my phone on the bench inside the mrt and walked off into the train. I only realised that i lost my phone when i reached Bugis. I was digging my bag inside out. Mitchell called my phone and a woman picked it up. She talked to Mitchell telling him she has my phone and asked if i'm with him. & That she also added tt she called Alfred since he was my first contact. Mitchell said yeah. So Alfred went down to Novena to collect my phone. He was already on his way there when we called the woman. Lol. OMG! I'm freaking lucky. Ahhh thank God the woman is nice. I didn't even know Alfred was gonna collect my phone until she told us. I was wondering how come Alfred is my first contact cause he isn't. She must have checked my call list. Anyway, after awhile Alfred called Mitchell telling him that he has my phone. He was really sweet. He wanted to come all the way to Bugis just to pass me my phone. I told him to just meet me later in the night. I'm one lucky ass man. Haha. If i really did lose my phone, my mum would scold the crap out of me and not give me any phone ever again. Cause then it would be my 5th time loosing my phone. So to those who messaged me and i didn't reply, it's cause my phone wasn't in my possession then. (: Thanks to that lady and Alfred for going all the way down to Novena to collect my phone. Ahhh i love you. & If i ever saw that lady i'd hug her man. She saved my life. ((:

Okay i know i owe a big thank you to Alfred too. He always do the things i ask him to do w/o complaining. & That's what i like about him. He doesn't do things for me out of reluctance. Plus he went all the way down to Novena just to get my phone back for me. Thanks baby. :D Ahhh you rock la.

Okay pictures time


















































































































































































To Mitchell :
Lost love is still love. it takes a different form that's all. you can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor, but when those senses weaken, another heightens; memory. memory becomes your partner. you nurture it. you hold it. you dance with it.

No comments: