Friday, November 9, 2007































But your heart's a mess
I think you outta know



8 November'07 (:
I got woken up by so many calls today. Somore at 7.40am. The brothers called asking me if i wanted to go jogging with them. I was like .. Wth? It's 7.40am in the morning. & I want my beauty sleep. Lol. They came over to my place in the late morning to swim & steal my food. Haha. No lah. They ate breakfast at my place. At noon Alfred came over to join us. Cause we were supposed to go out. He got along really well with them. They kept playing PSP all the way la. & Cause they were so hooked on the PSP, Alfred and i were kinda delayed. They took his PSP to play. Lol.
Anyway, Alfred and i watched 'The game plan'. It's a freaking nice movie. You aliens, go watch !! :D You won't regret it. We walked around Orchard. Saw so many clothes and bag that i like. No no, LOVE! Haha. Sadly right now i've got no money. But hey, at least i've got a top coming in somewhere this week. Ordered it online. Oh &.. Alfred, you owe me big time man. When you start work and get your first pay check, i'm gonna make you pay for everything. Haha. I'm not being mean. It's cause he owes me. Like real big. He knows why (: Heh.
Okay it's past midnight already. Wayyyy past midnight. I gotta wake up early to go school tomorrow. To do the video thing, again. ): Sunday's drawing near. Which means my camp is coming soon. BAH! Okay talking about it only demoralizes me. But looking on the bright side, thank God the student councilors aren't a boring bunch of people. And i've got the brothers and some other close friends to keep me alive. Lol.

This is why i say, being around them will keep me alive. They never fail to make me laugh like shit. ((: They can even give me more then 5 packets of tissue when i cry.
























































Happy 2 Months Anniversary Baby <3






















No comments: