Saturday, August 1, 2009

Photobucket

In times like this,
I always remind myself to stay strong.
I musn't falter.

Met beloved at 10.40am today to eat Macs breakfast & to study. Feel so satisfied to eat Macs breakfast. Hahaha. In the afternoon we both went our seperate ways. Met Mitchell to shop. More like he shop. He bought quite a few stuff (Thanks to me :D). We walked around Ion Orchard. It's damn complicated. You've gotta have the cash to shop there man. After tt we ate my fav Pontian noodles at Far East for dinner :DDDD Another satisfying meal.

P.S. Mitchell thanks for accompanying me to sit 54 (: It's very much appreciated.

Photobucket

Me & Beloved (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mitchell & i (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Standing outside Ion Orchard (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know i look retarded. I look like some villager -.-

Photobucket

Mitchell looks so tiny beside tt gigantic fruit. Lol.

Photobucket

Don't ya'll think he looks the best in this checkered top. It's from Zara. Too bad don't have his size.

Photobucket

He was supposed to look gay wearing tt Green scraf. Hahahaha.

Photobucket

He always take out my ez-link & take a picture -.- Lol. ALWAYS!

Photobucket

This is a small pack of Chocolate- Champagne flavour. It is located atWheelock, level 2. It taste damn good. It's worth the $12.

Photobucket

This is one of the shops i like at Ion. They sell wooden toys, clocks etc. Really cool shop.

Photobucket

& I got to eat my fav Pontian Noodles at Far East :DDDDD Heee so satisfying ^^

Photobucket

& This is what i dislike abt Ion. The escalators are freaking long!! Take damn long to reach to the top.

Photobucket

DouDou (: I know she's looks very.. Bald. Had to shave her. Her fur was making her itch.

Photobucket

She just laid there, looked into the camera & let me put my head on top of hers. Damn cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She deserves a kiss for being sucha sweetheart.

Photobucket

& I forgot to mention in Zy birthday post tt he & his friends played a game in ETP & won 2 tiny dolphins & a huge one(The one i'm hugging). I was really touched. Cause no one has ever caught anything/won such stuff for me before. Tt's also cause i hate those kinda things. LOL. This one is an exception :D

Photobucket

Laastly... ME! Haha kay bye :D

No comments: