Friday, August 14, 2009

As promised, pictures of Javier's 17th birthday! (:

Venue: Astons- The Cathay. Level 3.

Photobucket

The not-so-bad scenery we got sitting outside (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

So many people right? Lol a freaking long row.

Photobucket

While waiting for our food, we CAMWHORED! LOL. & Beloved said give a formal shot w/o smiling. This is how the picture turned out. HAHA With me smiling. Can't help it.

Photobucket

(((: I love love love this picture! (Hid, Stussy, Beloved & i)

Photobucket

Me & Beloved ((:

Photobucket

YiFu, Justin & Javier. I find this picture of them spastically adorable! (:

Photobucket

Me & Cousin Tay! I look almost his height eh? ^^

Photobucket

Crispy chicken! :DDD Yummy!

Photobucket

My chilli name :DDD Haha ok whatever.

Photobucket

The birthday cake i baked for Javier (:


Photobucket

Javier's birthday present from all of us: iTouch! (:


Photobucket

Lastly, the retarded birthday boy :D Haha.

No comments: