Thursday, August 27, 2009

ZY IS BACK FROM FIELD CAMP & HE'S CURRENTLY IN MY ROOM BESIDE ME :DDDDDDDDD
I'M SO FRIGGING HAPPY ((: I HAD NO IDEA HE WAS COMING OUT ON A THURSDAY!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M SUPER FREAKING HAPPY MAN! ((((((:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:

[Edited]

Zy was released earlier today(Thursday) instead of Friday because he was being rewarded during one of the days during his field camp. Basically all of em had to dig a deep hole tt they would all have to sleep in. The Captain walked around observing them all. FYI, they took afew hours digging the hole. It's a huge hole man. Anyway, the Captain spotted him & rewarded him, tgth with 2 others by letting them go home earlier than the rest of his whole platoon. Not cause the Captain was being biased, but cause they did a good job in digging the hole. Not easy digging a big ass hole ya know. Zy told me his back & hands were aching. Lol. So the moment he booked out, he came over to surprise me. I was seriously overwhelmed when he told me he was outside my place. He really is a gem. Doing things tt wld make me go ga-ga crazy :D

I am SUPER SUPER proud of him (: & I def thank God for answering my prayers. For watching over him. & Most of all, granting him favour! The Lord never fails :D

No comments: