Tuesday, September 30, 2008



Wait, wait till the signs are right.
Wait till the perfect time, and you will wait too long.
He will be gone.

Yesterday's papers were alright. Except for Physics. Why is everyone saying Physics is easy. I find Chemistry much more easier. & Thank God i did almost half of the Chemistry 10 year series. Cause afew question from the 10 year series came out. Math p1 was.. Do-able? Not confident enough to say it's easy. Had dinner with Zheng Yang after my papers. Then he came over to my place to teach me Math. Before that we were grocery shopping at NTUC. He bought 2 large packets of Cheezels. Too bad he's fasting 72 hours. So he won't be able to eat them. HAHA (: Hmm.. okay that's all. The usuals(Javier, Justin, Stacy, Joey, Yazid) are coming over to my place later :DD Fun fun fun. & I was reading Russell's blog. Freaking funny to the max. Why're you mad at the the whole world?? LOL. I kept laughing when i read his post uh.

Oh &.. Yesterday i laughed till i cried man. Javier, Justin, Stacy, Yazid, Joey & i were talking about Javier giving me paper from his amazon. LOL. It's an inside joke. But it was really funny. JAVIER YOU OWE ME PAPER BY 26 OCT! Lol. Natural made paper that is done manually. I want my papers to be in different colours too! LOL.

& Thank goodness i didn't attend school today!! Don't even have school. LOL. & Javier, Justin, Joey, WeiXiang, Yazid & Stacy went to school. Oh well.

No comments: