Thursday, September 25, 2008



After the fact that your love ain't all gone.
Wish i had a tape recorder
To lay down all the mess
It seems you forgot the manner you left.


At the end of the day, they will know every single detail about you. How you sleep, how you sing, how you bawl like a baby, how you smell. How cranky you'd get when you're being yanked out of bed at such an early hour. How stupid you feel when you don't get good results. How you're like when on the phone with your mum. With her screaming at you to come home before the clock strikes twelve. How tired you get of getting into the same old mess. How paranoid you get when you're kept in suspense. How sticky your hands will get when you're eating fruits. How timid you'd get when you're running late and you're still on the phone; Never daring enough to just open your mouth and say 'This is not a good timing now. Can i call you back?' How lost you'd be when you're going home alone. How frustrated you are when people think and treat you like a kid when you're already sixteen. How they don't understand you even though they claim they do. How you never listen, how whiny you'd get when traveling abroad. How lazy you'd get just to go the extra mile. How clammy your hands would be when our hands intertwined. How pissed you'd be when you're yelling at me over small matters. How upset it is when you keep breathing down my neck. How certain games make you feel when the word victory flashes across the screen. But they still like you. Because you still give me butterflies in my stomach, because you make me smile. Because you make me wanna run up to you & throw my arms around you. Because our eyes still meet, because i'm not only in love with you, i love you. & Because I made silly mistakes, i'm sorry.

I wish you'd be my guiding light that never fades.

No comments: