Saturday, September 6, 2008




























The piano's playing softly in my head.
& I can still hear your voice.
Time is running out and i'm loosing hope.
I wish things could be far more better than what i expected it to be.
It's pulling me down, deep deep down.

It's 1.38am & i'm gonna knock out soon. Okay i know i said i can't blog much. But again, smuggled my dad's laptop again. Lol. Hmm. Went out with Beloved & Russell today for a really short while. & For the hundredth time, SORRY! Lol. Russell made me feel so so guilty. & Thanks for the packet of Hello panda. Lol. Sorry Beloved, I'll make it up to you kay. (: Anyway, even though it was for a short while, it wsa kinda fun watching her cut her hair & talking to her. ((:

After that had cell group. Today's sermon was great (: Lester, Jocelyn & Bear came over & left not long ago. Really late now. Their're hilarious to the max.

Whatever it is, i'm not gonna complain much. Can't say anything even if i wanted to. Oh well. I'm letting go & letting God do the rest. Can't handle it anymore. Beyond my control.

PICTURES :DD









































































Russell trying to act cute -.- A failed attempt. LOL.




































Don't you think his shirt if this girl looks like Patricia Mok? Lol.

No comments: