Wednesday, September 10, 2008






When you loved me,
I gave you a whole sun & stars to play with
I'd give eternity in a single moment.

Met Louis to study today. He taught me Chemistry. Lol thanks for being so patient Louis. Haha. I'm much more clear of Chem now. Mainly the calculations. After tt we ate at Mos Burger. Oh &.. Yes he cut his hair. He looks nicer (: Finally he cut his hair. But it's still long -.- Below's a conversation between he & i, which btw, is lame. Lol.

Me: Why mooncake so expensive? It's made of lard right?
Louis: What made of lard (laughing). It's made of glutinous paste
Me: Ai yah tt one who can't make. Just the paste and it's so ex.
Louis: Cause it's the moon. That's the closest anyone can ever get to the moon.

That is the LAMEST thing i've ever heard him say. I was laughing my ass off though.

Met ZhengYang after tt for a short while to buy Choc chips to bake cookies for this coming Friday. He on the other hand, bought a whole lot of junkfood -.- He's a junkie.






I went home through the backgate. (Beloved, i shall listen to you from now on. LOL. After 4 1/2 years of your nagging to stop me from going home through the backgate. Haha) Anyway, i climbed underneath the fence as the gate was locked. & The fence cut my leg -.- The cut's kinda long.

No comments: