Saturday, September 13, 2008




Falling far behind.

Picking up the broken pieces.
Keep telling myself all will be good. Soon, i hope.


Supposed to play squash today, but decided to give it a miss. My sisters & i saw a monkey outside opposite our room. Lol. Another monkey again. There are 5 now.

Anyway i studied Chem. Didn't study enough. Gaaah! Took a little nap & had to go my grandma's place. Celebrated my brother & dad's birthday. Food as usual, was awesome!:DD Loveeee my grandma's cooking. Spicy, but nice. (: & Anja has much longer hair now! & She looks so pretty. She's damn cute. She took out her bag of toy cars to show it to us. & She was damn happy. The toy cars even has brand. She even knows the names of sports car. & She plays soccer with her dad sometimes too. She's starting to be like my sisters & i. & My uncle's damn funny. He was asking Tash something.

Tash: Yah duh.'
My uncle: ' The(duh) what?'.

I was laughing my ass off. He actually thought 'duh' meant 'Er'. Tash & i looked at each other and started laughing. Anyway, tomorrow's my dad's actual birthday. Till then.. (:

Pictures (:







Anjay Tay :DD



Look at the number of toy cars she has. Lol.




Saw this in a magazine. That's a picture of a mooncake in a shape of an ass. LOL.
Damn funny.





My wonderful daddy ;DDD




Anjay, me & Aunty Mary :D

No comments: