Monday, September 8, 2008





Please don't look at me with those eyes.
It makes me guilty
I wish there was something i could do.
You are better off alone.

Yesterday spent the whole day with church people, for the first time.. I think? There was some basketball event going on at Marina Square. The little kids were cute to the maxxx! I so wnated to run to them and just squeeze the life outta em. Haha. But i didn't la obviously. Anyway, headed to Adin's place after lunch. Watched 'You got served'. & The guys played cards and xbox. Anyway, Adin's mum cooked dinner for us. Meatball spaghetti. It was yummy :DD

Just got back from tuition not long ago. My dad send me home ((: Haha. Then i don't have to lug my heavy bag around. & my tuition teacher was asking why i bring so many things. Idk what to say. Lol. & I'm broke -.- My mum's so gonna slaughter me. At least i'm broke for a good cause.

Steph talked to me & ZhengYang. Haha. Yes i am happy she allows. (: Hope everything goes well (:

Pictures :D





ZhengYang (:




ZhengYang put tt polar bear toy on Joseph's butt! LOL. Look's like the polar bear is on a mountain right? LOL.









ZhengYang - Who is FOREVER playing the guitar. But he plays and sings really well ((: I shall record him playing the guitar while singing one day and post it here. (:




WengLok, Kenny & Adin acting sick. LOL.








Cute right this boy? He wore this really huge jersey & laid on the floor. Damn cuteeee!






ZhengYang trying to hug WengLok! Gay AGAIN! LOL.






Joseph's shirt says ' Boys need love too'. Damn funny.






Adin kindermann! LOL. He was doing some dance action with his hands. Damn spastic.



































Shella & Alvina (:



























Jarren & Jarrod- Bodyguards of WangXiang. LOL.





Adin's mum awesome meatball spaghetti! :DD Tempting eh? (:



































WangXiang reading an ENGLISH book! He was actually just staring at the book -.- so tt i can take a picture of him reading it. Lol.

















































Steph Chan :DDDD

No comments: