Monday, September 15, 2008





Never will i be walking alone.
Cause i've got you, to hold my hand.
Guiding me till the end.


14 September '08




HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! <3
Thanks for every single thing you've ever done for me. Have a blessed birthday! & You'll always have me as your daughter & no one can ever change tt. I love youuuu! :DD

Had a farewell lunch steamboat for Kenny whose leaving for Canada. The food was.. DISGUSTING! What kind of steamboat boils all kinds of meat. Super disgusting. I felt like a vegeterian. Anyway, after the steamboat headed to Bugis & Orchard to find my dad's birthday present with ZhengYang. Waited till 9 plus then met the other church people to celebrate Lester's birthday at esplanade. Reached home super late. Didn't sleep the whole night on Saturday. Next day i was super tired.

15 September '08




HAPPY EIGHTENNTH BIRTHDAY IRWAN! (:
See i wished you okay! You go complain to ShiKin right??! I wanted to message you at 11.50pm what. But you ruined it! HAHA. At least i called you to wish you. So much more sincere okay. Lol. Anyway, it's your day and you're getting reallllly old. Happy birthday irwan (:

Celebrated my dad's birthday today. I went to Ang Mo Kio earlier to get a cake so to surprise my dad. Didn't know amk don't even sell cakes. Oh &.. I lost my way -.- i spend 20 minutes walking up and down the whole of amk just to find the food section can. In the end i just went NYNY to reserve the last cake they've got! Told the manager to bring out the cake after our meals. Then waited for my dad for an hour -.- Lol. I'm superrrrr full! Ate spaghetti cabonara & my dad ate pork ribs. Which was of a huge portion. I kept laughing & my dad kept asking why i laugh. Omggg. I nearly ruined the surprise. Cause the manager kept looking at me to know when to bring out the cake. I seriously cannot hide my emotions. I kept laughing the whole time. My dad kept saying '
Why your friend isit? Why you keep laughing?'. Anyway, the manager ruined it! -.- After the waiter took away our plates, he didn't even bring out the cake!!!! I had to walk to the counter & ask em for it. In the end my dad found out. -.- Still, my dad was damn funny the way he said. Bought him a bag. Zheng Yang shared with me. (: Had fun talking to my dad. Love him love him love him! (: & My dad refused to let me pay for the bill! ): Still, thanks dad! (:

PICTURES :DDDD (There are alot!!)




Adin Kindermann! I want his friend's cameraaa!












Leny & i :D




Kenny & i! (:





WangXiang being gay! LOL.



Stephanie :DD







Brandon, Kenny & ZhengYang.





Cute right this boy? He kept looking at me & ZhengYang. He carried a turtle bag. Super adorable. When he was leaving, he turned back & waved goodbye to me! Haha. Damn cute!




ZhengYang. Forever spastic face! LOL














WengLok got cake smashed in his face for smashing cake into Lester's face. LOL. Not even his birthday & he got the blow even worse. Super disgusting. Haha.








Lester Chee! He got cake smashed in the face by WengLok. Lol.







My dad and his tiramisu cake! (:





Mudpie with chocolate fudge. The chocolate's so think that you can't even see the pie! Lol.






I look alot like my dad right? (: I'm the only one in the family who looks alot like him! :DD

No comments: