Wednesday, September 17, 2008

16 September '08





HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIHANAH! :DDDD
I loveeee you sayang! (: It's your birthday & you ought to be happy. & Yes i know you are! (: Hope you enjoyed your birthday celebration! & I'm more then blessed to have sucha awesome bestfriend by my side for 4 1/2 years! (: You're the craziest & most unique person i've ever met. Happy birthday Rai banana! ilyyyyyyyyy! <3

Celebrated Rai's birthday together with
ShiKin & Farna. Gave her a scrapebook filled with our pictures. Old & new pictures. Headed to Parkway to meet Farna after her work. Finally the 4 of us can go out together. (: Though it was a short while, it was worthwhile (: Headed to Rai's house as they wanted to break fast together. Her mum ordered lots of pizza. Her mum's super cute! Celebrated her birthday with her family.
I left after awhile to meet ZhengYang. Ate at Clarity cafe. The food's not bad. (: The setting is.. So dark -.- & I vow his the MOST spastic person. Only he can think of the dumbest facial expressions & actions. LOL. I'm sure Steph will agree with me on this :D

Slept during Chemistry exam. I was superrrr tired. The relieve teacher was laughing at me -.- He thought i gave up on the paper. I was like 'No i'm just tired.' Lol. Slept for 3 continuous periods man. & I realsied my class is SUPER DUPER noisy to the maxxxxxx! My goodness. I'm trying to sleep & thought they would prolly pipe down after awhile. But noooo. They made so much noisy LOUDLY for the whole period!!! -.- They were seriously super noisy. Lol.












ShiKin <333




A complete picture of all the 4 of us (:







Raihanah <333



Farna <333














The pretttty birthday girl! (:










Tash playing squash




Nik bought me my fav Hello Panda! Super shock. She jut came home not long ago & passed it to me ((: Yaay* Lol.

No comments: