Friday, September 26, 2008



Hate the fact that you treat me so cold.
Hate the fact that i can't be near you.

Hate the fact that you don't understand how much i love you.


Had Spectacle Youth Conference today. It was great, & exremely FUNNY! All youths were wearing different kinds & sizes of spectacles. It was hilarious. The music was rocking loud. Lol. But hey, everyone enjoyed themselves. Jumping around and all. Shall let the pictures do the talking. (:

Pictures :DD






Eileen did my & CuiLian's name using batteries. Lol. She was really bored.




Special performance by 'By 2'. They are twins & quite famous in Taiwan.



WeiMing & i. Haven't seen him for really really long. (: Glad to bump into him though.



Adin & Steph being spastic. HAHA.



My SELF-PROCLAIMED husband, HanYong! HAHA. Who doesn't even give me my yearly allowance!






Tash & Nik in geeky specs.


Stephanie & I.


KerMin & i.




Sis Jia Hui & Nathan. Nathan wearing geeky specs!! So cute right?? :DD


Adin- SPASTIC! Lol.


Anna & Koen.





Wearing Koen's specs. His degree is damn high. Lol. I look stupid -.-


Adin & Daniel.




Joseph. Another spastic person. HAHA



Even the pastor was wearing sunglasses. HAHA. Super cool right.





WangXiang & i. Doesn't he look so studious? Haha



Daniel being a retard! Haha.



Adin & i. He had a sticker stuck on his thumb with the words 'Hala'. Plucked it out from my wallet.

No comments: