Saturday, September 6, 2008


































I'm trying real hard.
It's getting to me & i can't handle it.
Leaving everything behind once & for all.

My saturday was spent with my cell group members. Oh how the crack me up. Their're really funny to the maxxxxx! Headed to Daniel's place to visit him as he wasn't feeling well. Watched 'A walk to remember' at his place. A really great-sweet movie. A MUST watch :D Anyway, afterthat ate at Botak Jones. Was 8pm already by then. We laughed until some of them cried. They kept saying i'm slow -.- I'm not can. I just don't get it. Lol. I was their laughing stock most of the time. Haha. Even Adin's mum teased me. Lol. At least Steph doesn't think i'm that blur! :DDD LOL.

Kay gotta get off the comp alr. I really can't resist not blogging. Dad will kill me if he sees me using his laptop. Byeeee (:

No comments: