Wednesday, September 3, 2008


























I don't ask for much, i don't want much
I just need you by my side & love me whole heartedly.
Whatever you ask for, i will do.
I love you so much more than words can say.
You are so so precious to me baby.


N levels have already started. Had Social Studies & Chinese LC today. It was ... -.- Chinese LC is crap can. I don't even understand what the person was saying. As for Social studies, i've got nothing much to say. I studied the msot for Ss & i couldn't even do. GAAAAH! ): Anyway, i shan't talk about N levels anymore. The more i hear/talk about it, it just makes me feel damn.. Stressed up to the maxxx!

I'm praying for a miracle. I'm letting go & letting God do the rest. Why isit that i can't have faith in myself. I MUST do well. I'm at wits end.

P.S. Beloved, thanks for your sweet message. I was shocked when you told me to cheer up before you left. I was thinking how you knew. I tried real hard not to make it look so obvious & you could see through my lies ((: Thanks again & ilyyy <3

You're what keeps me from lasting throughout the day. <33

I WON'T BE BLOGGING FOR QUITE A WHILE. Dad & mum took away their own comp. So i cant use. Right now i smuggled my dad's laptop. Lol. Kay byeee. Till then! :D

No comments: