Saturday, August 30, 2008





































I need to be far away.
Far from everything that's holding me back.
It's taking a toll on me & i can't breathe.
All these torturous symptoms are killing me bit by bit.


Watched Stacy & Glady's Chinese dance performance today. Yun Hao, Justin, Di Kai, Yazid & i together with some of my classmates went to watch their performance. Their troupe 'Huay guan'. The performance was great. Stacy & Gladys daced really well :DDD It was money well spend. Stacy had quite a number of flowers. In fact, the whole performance done by the troupe was awesome.


Afternoon was awesome awesome awesome. What more can i ask for. My dose of happiness that keeps me from being down.














































All the performers. (:












































Stacy! Doesn't she look pretty? & She danced really well :DD








































































Stacy & I :D






















































Gladys!! She danced well too ((: It was easy spotting her as she was one of the tallest.














































Yazid (: Who didn't even understand the dance when they were talking. LOL.


























Justin, me & Yun Hao(The emo one)

No comments: