Tuesday, December 30, 2008
























Side by side, we walk together.
Rocky or smooth; We'll be together.
Cause tt's just what bestfriends are for.
Angels that guide me along this long journey.


Here are the pictures of the train track day with Rai, ShiKin & Farna. We went to the Buona Vista one.

Oh &.. My phone is spoilt. So to those who texted me & i didn't reply, it's not cause i don't wanna reply.. But cause i can't. Sorry! I'm looking for a spare phone.
Any kind soul out there who can lend me one? But it comes with a condition. I might loose or spoil your phone. So don't lend me a good one. So watcha waiting for?! Hurry call 63533861 if you have a spare phone! LOL. Emailing me would be pointless. I don't check my mails. Lazyyyy bambi. Kay bye.

P.S. To slow ppl, i'm just joking :DD But to my close friends, if you have one let me know. How? Idk also. Haha.













































































































































No comments: