Thursday, December 18, 2008
























I am super super happy (:
To think tt i wouldn't fare well.
But God exceeded my expectaions ((:

I GOT 6 POINTS FOR N LEVELS! (((: YAY!!! I'm super super relieved that i got promoted. Everyone was sitting in the hall, nervous to the max. & Some, cry even before receive their result slip. That's just how nervous wrecking it was. There were green & blue forms laid on the table. After much observation, it was obvious the blue forms meant ITE. & The green forms, 5N. I was so afraid i would get the blue form. When it was my turn, i was praying super hard the whole day tt i would do well. & Yes, my prayers were answered!! Thank God! I did better than i expected. I actually got 6 points!! I called everyone that's close to me to share the super good news! (: Yes i can take O levels. But there's an interview to go to. Hopefully tt interview goes well! :D On top of tt, most of my good-close friends all got promoted too! I get to see them next year! ((((:
Anyway, before taking results my class had breakfast cum lunch tgth (: Took many photos.

& Thanks to those who texted me & called me to ask how i fared & for encouraging me! ((: You know who you are. The ppl who bombarded my phone with calls and msgs! I love you ppl :DDD I know my family members are proud of me (:

Okay byee! I'm super hooked on deviantart! Lol.

P.S. Yazid & Nabilla, don't be so down okay. It's not the end of the world. No matter how long it takes for one to finish your education.. It doesn't matter. As long as you finish your education, that's good enough. When you get a good career which has a good pay, you'll know all your hard work is all worth while (: Cheer up dude :D










































































































































































































































































































































































































My class (: 4N3.
























Claris & CuiLian got promoted too! Yay we can graduate tgth next year! :DDDD

No comments: