Saturday, December 13, 2008


































December's the month of christmas.
A time where gatherings are organised.
People drink & eat together.
This year, the Christmas spirit is filled with love.

Had a sub-zone event at Sentosa today, called ' The X-race'. Amazing race game. Tash help me plait my hair. It's been some time since i've tied up my hair. My own boyfriend couldn't even recognise me!! He just ignore me when he saw me! LOL. Zhen Kai also couldn't recognise me. LOL. Anyway, winner gets 80 bucks pastamania voucher. I don't really fancy this type of games cause it's tiring. Lol. But the stations were quite fun (: Got splashed by seawater, covered with sand partially, & sweat from head to toe. Stink the bus. Haha okay enough crap. Idk why i was super hyper today. Anyway, before i go.. Zy said something stupid today tt made us all laugh like mad. We were talking bout dead people shitting before they die & the children of the decease must clean them up so tt they would be presentable in the coffin. & Zy said ' I'll smile before i die cause they gotta clean my ass! ' I hope i die before him so i don't have to clean his smelly ass. LOL.







































































































































































































































































































One of the station's game - To sing with tourist. LOL.








































































No comments: