Tuesday, December 23, 2008


































I'm getting on the last plane home.
I'm done waiting for you.
I'm gonna spread out my wings & fly free.

Hong Kong was alright. Not much what i expected. I thought the shopping would be great than expected and heard. Not much stuff to see. Maybe cause i went during winter time. Weather not as cold. Air con kinda atmosphere. Last day was super cold. Shopped at places like Mong Kok, Tsim Sha Cui & more. All the black markets. The up markets are ex but cheaper than S'pore. Bought afew stuff from Cotton On. Which is so much cheaper than S'pore. Bought pum shoes, wedges, skirt & a qipao for CNY! Lol. The rest bought stuff from Levi's as they were having sale. Hong Kong is a busy country. The shops are still open at midnight. The time travelled everywhere we go is super.. zzz. Oh &.. I got lost in Mong Kok. I walked around alone for 30 mins before i found my sisters. I was panicking like mad, till i walked too much tt i got so tired & didn't care. Haha. Food, so so. We went to the Charlie Brown cafe, & it's sper cool! Love the place super much! Okay pictures time (:

Had an interview with Mdm Aini this morning. She accepted me into sec 5. So yay! (: & My mum had to barge into the office & ask where am i -.- Super embarassing. There were other students with their parents there. & It was silent, till she came in. Lol nvm. Was thinking of going higher nitec. Then again, none of the courses are appealing to me. So, i shall take O's.




































This hotel's bathroom, can sit while bathing. & Can also fill the whole container with water. Super cool. Lol



































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: