Tuesday, December 2, 2008


































And I find peace when I'm confused
I find hope when i'm let down
Not in me, but in You


Woke up ultra early to send Pabitra off. It was more of a happy one. Lol don't know why. Cause Pabitra is a chirpy person by nature. Anyway, she send us a super sweet msg before she boarded the plane, saying ' Hey you guys take care. Study hard and make some cold hard cash and come to nepal. I will be the tour guide. Anyways take care. Miss you guys.' Tt's half of the msg. We were all smiling when we read the msg. I miss all of em already. Anyhoos, ate at Macs with Des & Jas. Super filling man.

I'm feeling super lethargic. Slept my whole afternoon away. Woke up, met Mitchell, Liling & her friend, Alvin for dinner at a restaurant called ' Suki Sushi.' Food's cheap & nice (: It was great catching up with LiLing. Her laughter's super cute & contagious! It was great seeing her after such a long time (: She's doing really well though. Her friend, Alvin, said i'm super smily like her. Lol. I hope that's a good thing.

imisszysupermuch. Oh well.


PICTURES :D


























































Pabitra i'm so gonna miss you! I'm never gonna forget the times we had when we were in the same class during sec 1 & 2. Especially the time where we nearly wash the school toilet because of you -.- Lol. I'll visit Nepal & find you at Mount Everest. LOL. Take care yeah? :DD You're greatly missed! (:


































Pabitra & Des
































































































































One by one they leave. Ima miss them a great great deal! & Their're really hilarious people to hang out with. (: Nepalese - Extremely fun people.


































Liling! ((:


































Mitchell (: He gave me tt necklace as a birthday gift.



































Mitchell! (: You're gonna get enlisted tmr. No matter what, don't be sad okay. No wait. I take tt back. You don't even seem a wee bit sad tt you're going into army. Lol. Of all guys you're the only one who seem so care free abt it. I don't get it. LOL. Anyway, hang in there alright. You never know, you may make many gay friends. Lol joking la :D Come what may, be strong in there! Don't faint! HAHA. Come back in one full piece kay. Next time when i punch you & all you can tahan! You'll come out fit and macho ((: Takecare dude! Smuggle in tidbits!! Lol. Till then, we'll meet when you're out (:

No comments: