Monday, December 1, 2008


























That furball keeps me warm.
That furball is ugly yet cute.
That furball is DouDou.

Pardon for tt lame red words. Lol. I've met the MOST noisiest boy in my whole entire life! He talks non-stop. He ask me so many questions. Seriously alot. Steph's cousin, Edison, just graduated from kindergarten. He's super talkative man. I was the only one entertaining him. He has so many riddles for me to solve. & I think he asked me more than 10 questions. LOL. Not exaggerating. But he's cute. Next time, i go Steph's house, ima bring tape to tape his mouth. Lol. He seriously talks non stop. Worse than a radio. Weng Lok, Steph & Joseph were like 'Let's play a quiet game. First one to talk loses.' Yeah he lost in 1sec. LOL. Oh well. He's super cute though. (: Kids are incredibly cute. Going airport again tmr!

My sisters are ... I have no words to describe. LOL. Nik went for her prom. She straightened her hair. Tash, she dyed her hair!!! Super weird. So not used to it. I bet they'll both look really gorgeous in their prom dress. Nik went clubbing. Their're gonna take their driving theory. So not fair. I gotta wait till i'm 21 then i can drive. Why the hell are the rules changed??! -.- Bugger.

No comments: