Saturday, August 23, 2008










































Let's make this night last forever.
Your fav song's replaying in my head.
& I'm still madly in love with you B.


Kay i'm bored. For once i think i blog so much. Lol. Going Steph's place later to cook (: Excited. Studied abit earlier on. Alfred Lim hurry get your driving license eh. Haha. Alfred took his driving theory test & failed -.- Hilarious. Anyhoos, don't fail the 2nd time uh Al. :D I think when he get his license he gotta purchase a custom made bike/car cause his too tiny. His gonna kill me when he sees this. This shall be a motivation for you to grow fatter & taller :DD

P.S. Beloved thanks for cheering me up. I didn't go recess with you guys cause i didn't want you to know. (: But i am better now. & We'll both work hard to go sec 5 tgth. :DD ilyyy.

No comments: