Sunday, August 17, 2008



































You are the reason why i left.

You are the main cause of everything.
& I blame you for everything that went wrong.

16 August' 08

Woke up at 3pm today. My goodness. I slept for more than 12 hours. I was really tired. Plus my right eye is swollen ): Few months back it was swollen at the top. Now it's at the bottom. My vision is blured -.- Plus it itches. Irritaiting.

Had dinner with Stpeh & her mum at her place with Jing & my sisters. The food was great (: All my fav food. Broccoli & egg! (: Haha.

Below is a video of DouDou barking at my Tash to get off my bed cause she wants to sleep on it too. Haha. It's funny & adorable. She's like a princess. She sleeps on the bed with us every night w/o fail. Anyway, WATCH THE VIDEO! :DD

P.S There's an irritaiting sound at the background. It's my fan. Lol.




No comments: