Friday, August 29, 2008























Do you know how saddening it is?
I wish i could hug you right now.
Seeing you but not being able to express my feelings to you..
It sucks.
Call me crazy, but i love you deeply boy.


Today's Teacher's Day! :DD Had a concert. Quite a number of graduates came back. It was great seeing the teacher's smile though. The performances went well. My 2 dance items, which is hip hop(S.D CREW) & broadway dance(HSM), it was great (: S.D crew stands for 'Sape Dia crew.' in malay. Which means 'Who's that'. & HSM is High School musical. I looked blur though. Anyway, i can't post the video. Don't know whats wrong with blogger. To me the MOST entertaining performance would be seeing Justin walking down the hallway with an umbrealla, dancing to the song 'Umbrealla' sung by Birhang & played by Joe(Guitarist). It was ultra funny to the maxxx! I think practically the whole school was laughing at justin man. HAHA. His really brave man (: & I saw Daphne, Diane, Rai, Farna, Aswhin and Irwan & gang. The pictures shall do the talking :DD

I had an awesome afternoon. It was the best of the best so far. I wish time would stand still. I'm crazy over this afternoon. I hope for more of these type of afternoons (:























































I know the mask is scary. Lol. So i added a twist handsign to make it look less firgthening. Haha. The mask is used for the hip hop dance.





































ShiKin, Nisa & Me :D

















































That's Yazidddddd :D His hidden talent: He can actually dance! (:




































Irwan (: His so tall & huge, i could spot him from afar. Lol.




































I know i look weird. I was in the process of changing clothes halfway. Lol.




































Shikin :D


































Ikshan, ShiKin & Birhang (:




























My cheerios! My bestfriends :DD Farna, ShiKin, Me & Rai!


































Mr Raj, Benedict, Ashwin & i. I look stupid -.-

























Ashwin! I miss him so much! :DD & You missed my HSM dance!! LOL.


























Diane & Daphne (:



























Mr Kong!! :DD His the BEST teacher i've ever known. His damn nice kay. (:


































Irfan (: His got a great talent in dancing. His moves are awesome uh.



































Daphne :DD My precious Kamgong gf (: I was so glad to see her :DD



























Justin & Javier took this. I didn't even know that they took this shot while i was asleep. I was really tired.

No comments: