Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I have been tied down with tonnes of books. Lol. As in i have been mugging non-stop. I really want to do well. Am so afraid i won't make it. I want to take my O's. So i MUST do well for my N's. (:
Anyhoos, had dance practice today. This one is the HSM dance group. Yesterday's dance is Kat's group-hip hop. Dont ask me how i'm gonna cope. I also dont know. But the both dances are great. So is the choreography. After all these i studied with Javier, Justin, Yazid(who left after 2 min), & Stacy (Who was dman late). Haha.
Latsly, my phone got confiscated by Miss Haymini ytd. I argued with her cause i really think it's not my fault. I just took out my phone to see the time. She didnt even give me a chance. She called my dad to go down to school to collect it. I was so pissed. I don't like to trouble my dad. He made me apologise to her. I was so reluctant & kept reasoning with him that it isn't my fault. I had to say sorry eventaully if not when he comes to meet her, i'll have to be by his side. So i apologised. Anyway, it's over. So i dont bother. Not gonna hold any grudge against her though. My dad told me she actually praised me more than saying negative stuff -.-

Oh &.. I saw DAPHNE today! Ahh so happy! Was standing at a bus stop when i turned and saw her walking towards me. Glad i saw her. Didn't get to talk to her much ): Her bus came shortly after when i wantede to speak to her. Anway, i missed you so much! & ilyyy kamgong gf! :DDD Get well soon okay.

P.S RAIHANAH! IMYYYYYYY!

No comments: