Wednesday, August 27, 2008




























I think i'm moving on w/o you.
Be it good or bad, i've packed my bag
& I'm all set to go.


Didn't attend school today. But studied at home. Taking a break now. Tash is trying to play the song 'Boston' by Augustana on the piano. It's an awesome song. When she learns the whole song, i'll video it down & post it here. But right now i can't study cause she's being too noisy. Lol. She keeps playing & pausing. It sounds like a broken radio. Gotta start saving money for next month. Their're 4 upcoming birthdays. ;DD

Louis Lee, I heard you cut your hair!! Ahhh i wanna see! Like finally!! I'm so gonna take a photo of your new hairstyle when i see you. & You're greatly missed! Why didn't you come online? How can you abandon your darling? Lol. ;D

No comments: