Sunday, August 24, 2008





































You waltz into my life lifting my spirits up.
Now that you're gone, its gone all grey.
I'm growing weak & you're not by my side to pick me up.


After church headed to City Hall to have lunch. Supposed to watch 'Money No Enough 2' with the whole church. Unfortunately all 4000 tickets were alr sold )): So we ended up walking ard. Played arcade. Superrrrr fun! Had fun camwhoring in Toy'r'us too :DD Lol. The guys were hilarious. They used a rubber-sqeauky hammer to knock my head. Bullies can. Plus they had fun doing tt -.- I'm like their prop.
Had dinner at Novena, 'Ayam Penyet'. Yummy :D Had an extremely crazy-long talk. We match make each other -.- Inclusive of my sisters who weren't even present. LOL. But it was dead fun :D

Pictures :D



































Steph Chan! :DD My wonderful cgl & "sister ". Haha. She's damn nice.

She treats me like a little sister. Always buying me food (:























Weng Lok & Adin just lied in those pile of soft toys. Hilarious. They messed up the whole place. Plus they were like throwing soft toys at one another. Haha.




























































Adin emoing with Wall-E!





















































Adin & Daniel
using those dolls as their girls. LOL.



































Jun Xing & i (:
His the youngest in the cg.






































So gay right? LOL. Weng Lok & Zheng Yang.

































Weng Lok & Zheng Yang being gay agn -.- Haha.
























This muffins are ultra tatsy to the maxxx! & i left it on the table )))): Damn sad okay. Ate 1 & my sis ate 1. The other 4 gone. By the time i realised i left it on the table, it was gone. )): I was planning on bringing it to school to give Shi Kin cause she love muffins. Plus those muffins are a MUST try! It's freaking delicious lo. Thats how blur i can be -.- Just walked away like tt. GAAH!

No comments: