Friday, August 22, 2008


























I don't know what to do.
You're everything, tt i knew.
Everything's the same, it's as if we could talk forever.
Let's rewind to the days that remind me of all the times tt we spent together.



Went for Prayer Meeting at Heart of God church today. Even though i was extremely late for school, it's a sacrifice i'm willing to make. Cause the PM was awesome.

By the time i reached school it was PE. Played rugby & hand ball. It was super fun.. Till i received my result from Stacy as i did not attend school ytd. I was so crushed. I did so badly. Some cheered me up later by saying 'Don't worry. It's just prelims. Work harder for your N's.' The reason why i didn't care whether it's prelims or not is cause i studied alot. & I'm just afew marks away from passing. I really expected myself to do well.


Chinese : 45/100
Math P2: 29/60
Eng P2: 55/80
Ss: 23/50


Chinese i failed by 5 marks. How can one get 5/50 for Chinese compo. It's.. Devastating. Worse of all, hoping that i'd pass my Ss, or at least i thought i did, i failed. Just by 2 marks. Math P2 i failed by 1 mark. & As for my Eng P2, so what if i passed. it's a lousy pass. I expected myself to get 65. As i sat throughout my lessons, i just couldn't control my tears. I was holding it back so so hard. I didn't want my classmates to know i'm sad or tt i'm crying. I tried to keep it from those who are close to me. As i walked out of the classroom, my Chinese teacher was telling me to buck up. As for my Ss teacher, she said she was dissapointed & knows i'm feeling very upset and not to be so discouraged. I can't really remember cause i was really holding back my tears & wasn't really listening. My own classmates thought i pass. I just wish.. I wish i did better. I studied in the wee hours of the night, & this is the kind of results i get. I don't want just a pass, i want to excel. I really did study. I really really dont know what to do. Hopefully i'll do better for my upcoming N's. I'm leaving everything into God's hands. I'm placing my trust into his loving hands.

No comments: