Thursday, August 21, 2008






































I look for you
but i can't see a face.
I was afraid but not right now.
Cause i've got over you.


It's 12.38am right now & i'm still awake. My eye has upgraded. Now there's a blueblack. No wait. Cancle out the black. I seriously look damn.. Yuck. My eyes are disgusting. My gosh. This shows i do study! LOL. Anyway, the past few papers were alright except Math P1 was difficult. Hmmm. Today's the last day of Prelims. One more obstacle to overcome though! N levels!! LOL. I feel so frustrated. Evrytime i study i feel like it's not enough. Oh well. I'll go all out though. & Pray of course.

After exam headed to Riverwalk to study with come church friends. Went for powerhouse with Steph. It was great. Indescribable. After tt headed to Adin's place to surprise him cause its his birthday! He looked damn shock. LOL. Plus he was half naked. Imagine the shock look on his face. He like dared not turn back. LOL.

P.S. Hey Bozo. Don't be so upset okay. You seriously seem so mad/sad? & I felt like it was towards me. The weird thing is you suddenly emo. Scary eh. I wanted to comfort you, but i can't when you're so angry plus i felt so awkard. Just to let you know, i'm here for you kay. I'm not gonna say text/call me. Cause i don't have a freaking phone -.- Lol. But, i'm hanging in the atmosphere. LOL. So smile kay. I seriously dont know what you talking about just now. Thanks for always being so so nice to me. I appreciate it a great deal. Please smile. You look incredibly cute when you're all up & smiling. So.. Yeah :D










































Lester & Weng Lok thinking their're in a James Bond movie or something. LOL.
They really acted like one. Damn funny!















































ADIN KINDERMAN! (:























































































Adin & His mum (: So cute right both of em.


































































We all wrote on his Wall of fame. LOL.


































This dessert wine send me flying. LOL. No la. Just made my stomach damn hot. Hate that feeling. Plus it tasted.. Yuck. Tasted so much like red wine. Not used to it. Lester & Weng Lok kept saying i can't drink cause i'm underage. -.- They tease me from afternoon all the way till night time eh. Lol. Somore can lie to me tt Anwar is an indie band. -.- & Tt they play until your ass can bleed. Lol.

No comments: