Sunday, July 27, 2008

























Shoes that were left behind.
The things you threw into the litter bin
Things like these don't come back tt easily.
You just never got it.




Had climbing competition today. It was really hot. I saw Lian in the morning. Haha. I was wondering if she actually recognized me. & She waved! (: Lol. Cause the other time she couldn't -.- Haha. Anyway, back to the topic. My group B girls (Riyan, Desiree & me) won 3rd for speed. :DDDD The C girls (Aileen, Jessica & Hui Xaing) won 3rd. The B boys (Chris, Ramdhan & Yun Hao) won 1st :DD The juniors did well too. They themselves won prizes :D Haha. Basically, at least we walked away with something.
After tt met Al then ate with him. (:




































Desiree Liekkkkkkkkkk :D





























































My speed category group :D




























The guys group.





























C girls group






















































Video on me, Riyan & Desiree competeing against TJC. (:

No comments: