Tuesday, July 8, 2008


































I'm out of time and i'm left with 4 words to say.
Don't hold me back no more.
I'm done with this nonsense.
I'm done holding on.



Had my N-Level Eng oral today. I was the second last person. My gosh. I waited for hours. So long!! If those infront of me were to speak as fast as me, won't tt be good? It'd save me more time. Oh well, oral went well i guess. The invigilators laughed. I'm assuming it's a good thing. After tt slacked at tpy with Shikin & gang.
I really miss Raihanah bte ayoub! The suspense of not meeting her is killing me. I so wanna go her school and kidnap her.





























Justin & Javier just sat in the middle of the quadrangle after recess.




































What do you think this is?
It's a Banana case. Stupid right??! Who the hell would wanna store ONE pathetic banana in a case?? I'd rather put it in a plastic bag then throw it away after eating. Plus it looks damn gross.


































Ain's birthmark rocket.



























Oh look! I found someone whose legs are WAY thinner than ShiKin's!




















































He thinks his some supermodel -.- LOL.

No comments: