Friday, July 18, 2008

Blogger's being an ass. It took me more than 2 hours just to post the pics and type out everything. Its so laggy!! Ugh. My beauty sleep. I've got comp tmr & i'm still wide awake. 2.05am. Fast one.

Chinese oral today. Passage abt Library. Conversation about public. Heres what happened. Passage went alright(At least i think it did). Convo- The teacher asked ' Ni jue de zai gong gong chang shuo yao you li mao ma?' Something like tt. It means ' Do you think we must have manners in pubilc.' One more was who contributes the most noise in public. I didn't know what was gong gong chang shuo(public). I was thinking ' Isit toilet?'. I just replied the teacher not knowing what i was replying too. The teacher actually smiled while talking to me. I thank God for tt cause i heard she is tough & has attitude. My class ppl kept saying tt and well, some from other class. After tt she asked me somethign else which i cpmpletely dont undnerstand at all and just said 'Huh?'. So she asked me to leave. LOL. My gosh. I really need to buck up on my chinese.

Cell group was a blast. Food was.. Well, i didnt eat much. Busy taking photos. :D

& I miss Rai banana!!



























DouDou so cute right?? Carried her like a baby right after the cgm left.
I think she felt intimidatedbu them. Cause she was really quiet.



















































Adin kinderman! LOL.






































































The chocolate fodue. Which doesnt even look like one. Lol.












































































Look at Tash's disgusted face! Lol.



























The guys acting toot. LOL.





















Zhengyang & his bouncers. LOL






































Kenny. Doesnt he look like Linus from the comic book 'Peanuts'










































This brownies are aweomse okay! Posh brownies.
But i ate a mint one by accident. My gosh.
I stuffed a sausage into my mouth immediately.

No comments: