Tuesday, July 1, 2008

























Whatever happened to the long afternoons we had.
The hours we spent sitting opposite each other,
Sipping hot milo every now and then.
It seems like we're drawing further apart.


Javier slept right in front of Mdm preetha. Damn funny. Managed to snap a pic of him sleeping from where i was sitting. She didn't even scold him. Lol. Anyway, after school slacked for awhile then rushed down to Kembagan to get the stuff i bought. Al accompanied me.
At least with company i won't feel so bored :D Thanks for accompanying me. No actually i asked you along. Still, thanks. Even though sometimes you bore me to death, i still adore you. Haha. In a good way duh. I know you guys must be thinking why i'm so evil. I just cannot be around boring people. Esp if my bf is one. But his not too bad overall. I guess.

P.S Rai i miss you )): Meet me please.

















No comments: