Saturday, July 12, 2008



































Time is standing still.
& I'm left hanging on a thread.
Whatever happened to our late night talks.


I was late for school again. Thank goodness no punishment was given. Many people were late yesterday though. Javier, i really feel so sorry for you. Haha even though it was kinda amusing. Mr Raj seems to "like" him alot. Anyhoos, had climbing training in the night. At the same time there was a concert going on in school. I am really tired. I climbed 11 times. But i improved! & I'm contented. But not satisfied. Okay my eyes are gonna shut soon.

Oh &.. Don't message me anymore people. I lost my phone. Yes, again i know. I lost it 3 times in 2 months. Seriously man, twice i got lucky cause it was returned. This time, it;s never coming back. So now i've got no phone no sim card )): For one out of the 4-5 times tt i've lost my phone, this is the first time i really feel damn sad. I guess tt's what i get for being careless.

Thanks Serena, Xin ni, Justin, Javier & Lian for helping me call my phone till your phones batt got really low. Sorry abt tt! :D


P.S. Beloved, read your blog. I would call you if had a hp. But.. Oh well. Anyway, don't be sad okay. I actually wanna ask you out to study with me & Mitchell. But i can't cause i've got no phone. If you read this, come to Braddell mac at 1.30 okay? I'll be there to accompany you :D Don't be upset okay. Zheng wen zai zhe li pei Min Wei! Lol. ((:



























Cute right??! Every month my class celebrates birthdays.














































































































Stacy i know you wanted so badly for me to see your dance. But i'm sorry i couldn't make it. But hey, at least i'm going to your outside dance concert! I'm actually going, yes. Haha. I'm not forced i want to. :D Yknow whose going too right? Lol. You dance really well btw!

No comments: