Monday, July 21, 2008

Ugh so pissed at my mum & older sister now. I was using the main comp & my sis came back late saying she wants to use it. Told her i'll let her use it at 12am she agreed. She finish bathing early & starts showing her temper. So effing petty.

Anyway, my individual speed climb i didn't get in KO round. But team speed most likely got into finals. 2 Straight days woke up so early. Next Sun gotta wake up early to climb again. I have to start studying alr. Prelims are in 2 weeks time.

Anyway, pictures.





































Khairul. Doesn't he look like one of the guys from an old movie, 'Grease'?











































Desiree, Riyan & me




























































































































Broccoli with crab roe! :D
It may seem disgusting, but it taste great.














I know the video is the wrong way.
But i can't rotate it -.-
It's a vid of my speed team (Des, Riyan & me) clibming.

No comments: