Thursday, July 17, 2008


































If waiting for you is what it takes to get you back.
Then there, i'll give you my time & my full attention.
It just saddens me that i gotta go the extra mile for you.
Yet, i receive nothing in return.



Pictures shall tell my story for the past few days :D



































The dirty jobs i do in the house -.-
I was trying to kill, or rather find a cockraoch.
When my sisters scream, i gotta do some killing. Lol.




































DouDou was trying to get her toy out of Justin's pocket. Lol.




























































Justin's fetish for tt blue neopet toy. HAHA.



































I know it doesn't look appetitising.
But it taste great okay. My sisters said so (which explains the ugly shape) :DDD
Baked for Al.






























































Tonnes of cookies made for love ones :D


































My one & only stussssy stacey! :D She's a joy to be around with.




















































So cute right?? She slept in the little "bed" i made her.
She slept so high right on top of the pillow.


& Lastly..



























I NEED NEW SOCKS & SCHOOL SHOE!!
Look at the pathetic condition my socks & shoe are.
HOLES EVERYWHERE! Lol.

No comments: