Sunday, July 13, 2008





































It's been the longest winter without you.
Somehow i can't forget you.
Afterall that we've been through.


Service today was damn cold. I was wearing long sleeves & yet i still felt really cold. My gosh. I felt like i was in a refrigerator. Expo halls are always so cold. Anyway, Zheng Yang lend me his jacket right after the service. Which was kinda pointless. Since the service alr ended. Lol. Still, thanks. His jacket's over sized for me. After tt had lunch with cg members. Was supposed to meet Rai. But had some last mintue cock ups. Sorry Rai. Hope you ain't mad! We'll meet next week tgth with Farna & ShiKin k. ilyyy. (:

Oh &.. I decided to make a deviant account after sucha long decision. & I'm really glad with the fact tt people actually love the pictures i took :D Really brightens up my day. I shan't say what my url is. I'll tell only if you ask. If you happen to see my msn nick, then good for you. Lol. (: I really want a DSLR camera. My dad said he'll buy me one if i pass my N levels. Every subject must pass. But thats like so impossible. I shan't think negative. I believe i can. Work hard now & receive my reward later. Results will show. (:


No comments: