Friday, July 25, 2008







































HAPPY NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY ZHENG YANG! :DDDDD
Haha. Have a blessed birthday & God bless. & Stop singing! Haha. No la. You sing well actually. But stop singing Chinese songs eh. I dont understand eh. Lol. Lastly, shine in your school kay. & Dont everytime play online games la! I realise all IT ppl like to play online games alottt! & Your speech today was funny. In fact, you are weird overall. In a good way :DDD I dont care if you dont like this picture. Lol. It's nice kay you vainpot. Haha.


I'm damn tired. I wanna sleep soon. Haha. Er. Pe today was fun. Assembly even more fun. It was racial harmony day. Teachers and students danced with the performers. Now talking to Ivan on msn. Who used to be same class as me in sec 1 & 2, tgth with Lian & Beloved. His damn crappy. Forever calling me tay wen or mosquitoe -.- We're reminiscing the past! LOL. Miss having him in ftp. Cause his a joker. Kay bye.





























Adin's baggy jeans. He hates skinny jeans. Lol.




Video on the dance. It's hilarious.

No comments: