Saturday, July 19, 2008



































No one said this would be easy.
You went against all odds just to prove them wrong.
Whoever said it's impossible got smacked down.
I guess you have exceeded my expectations.


Woke up damn early today. I so wanted to sleep in today ): Reached MJC around 8.50am which is at Pasir Ris. Really far! I waited till 5pm for my category. It was delayed then it rained. Waited for the rain to stop then resumed the climb. Everything finished at 7.37pm. Reached home at 10pm. Yes, you can see how dead tired i am. I was out the whole day. & The sun was scorching hot. In fact, speed climb today was alright. I was complaining tt i'm the last person to climb. End up i became the first to climb. Lol. Which is also good. There's a vid of me & Justin speed climbing tgth. Watch it if you're interested. (: Okay thats all. I'm gonna fall asleep anytime soon.

Gotta wake up early tmr to climb again.
Chao :D






























































This girl used a binoculars to watch the people climb.
Haha damn hilarious.





































































Javier. He completed the whole thing. Haha.
Damn funny. At least he beat the rest of the bigger sized guys.





































Christopher.





































YunHao waited for his turn under the hot sun till he couldn't take it.
His always the last cause of his name. Lol. He had to wait for about 40+ guys to finish climbing then he can go.

























DONAAAA! Lol. She's a crazy person but fun :D



























My tag. There are more than 400 participants.
So you can imagine how long we had to wait.




























Look at where i'm at. Right at the bottom. -.-
Thank goodness somehow idk what happened i had to climb first.
:D then i don't have to wait.





































Ri yan doing difficulty(lead).





























































The speed wall, about 15m tall.




































My fav dessert :D Tang yuan (Glutinous rice ball)








Watch this video only if you're interested.
It;s a vid of me & Justin climbing speed.
The person in charge said if i beat him Justin must cut his hair & treat me.
LOL.

No comments: