Wednesday, July 9, 2008




































I'm not walking down this path with you.
This is where my journey with you ends.
A chunk of my past will be left behind,
Including you hun.


Had climbing training today. I climbed 8 times! So happy. Lol. Exceeded my expectations. I really need to train on my speed climb. I'm like a snail climbing up the wall. Maybe, slightly faster then a snail la. Sadly today's climb ended early )): I was so looking forward to it and it ended so fast!

Anyhoos, school was pretty interesting today. Cause stussy(Stacy) left for oral, leaving me behind. Lol. Had hell lot of laughs. I drew everyone bfs and gf. It looks really retarded.
Oh &.. Louis came back school today! So happy to see him. ((:


Okay the pictures shall do the rest :D Toodles!


































Again, Samuel. Always a joker. Sylvester drew tt.



































Don't have the wrong idea! No Mdm Preetha did not abuse Samuel or whatsoever.
She was just scolding him.
But he just lied on the floor pretending to be dead -.-






































I drew on Serena's eng worksheet. Look at my wonderful drawing :D


































Xin Ni's gigi bf!


































Serena's toot bf.



































LiTing & her cute afro bf.



































Heng Huat & his gf.



























Zhuo Nian. I wrote' I love you zn! You are my china-man!'


































This is my bf(not al). HAHA. My bf looks like a retard can.

No comments: