Friday, March 28, 2008































No matter how long this track winds up to.
I'll run miles just to be next to you.
& I'll stand in a distance, just to feel who you are.
So just you wait & see.

I'll be there.



Today is the Sports Carnival. It was fun. Councilors wore their new tee. It's effing bright. So bright that it's a pain to one's eyes. Serious, no joke. Especially when under the sun. It reflects. When i left the house early in the morning, i could see a few bright yellow glowing shirts from afar. Lol. & Yes, some say the councilors look like traffic and lightsticks -.- We were the center of attraction man.

I did duty for relay 4x100 for the first time. I was one of the timekeepers. The sun was scorching hot today. I had to be under the sun the whole time. So much so that i had sunburns on my face. & I became darker. I ran for my class mix, AVA girls, & OAC mix. I ran a total of 4 times. Right after running for AVA girls, i had to run for OAC mix. I was out of breath by then. Still, OAC got first :D AVA could have at least got 3rd!! GAH! When Eileen passed me the batten we dropped it! Then i caught up with Kat, whose from dance, it was soooo close!! If not we'd be 3rd place! Just by a split second! So wasted. I had real fun running though. At least i got to bring back 2 medals. OAC mix - Gold. Class mix- Bronze ((: Oh &.. Beloved also ran for her class. If im not wrong, this is the first time she actually participated in Sports Day& even attended it. Haha.
So proud of her. Cherie & Lian also ran! (:

After the Sports carnival, the softballers & i went to library to study & read books. Lol. Such good students. I had SO much fun with them. I seriously missed them so effing much. It was a really nice feeling hanging out with them. We went out to celebrate Jh's birthday. I laughed alot. We had steamboat. I left earlier as i had cg. After cg everyone was asking me what happened to me. Cause my face was so red! Lol. SUNBURN ATTACK! Ahhhhh! ): Then they added ' You look ncier tan' -.- What a thing to say when here i am bearing with the pain. Lol.

The softballers are people that'll ALWAYS keep your day filled with laughter & lame jokes. In my whole entire life with them, i've never ever felt bored. Not even once. Cause with them is like heaven (: I love them so much :DD


PICHAS :D































































































































































































































































































































No comments: