Tuesday, March 25, 2008






























These streets turn me inside out.
Everything shines, but leaves me empty still.
& I'll burn this lonely house down, if you run with me..
I'll run with you.



Why i always skip school, idk why. Everyone wakes up in the wee hours of the morning for a reason. Some wakes up with a delighted heart cause they look forward to seeing their friends or love ones. Some wakes up as their duty being housewives, preparing breakfast for their family. Others, wake up for the sake of it. I on the other hand, wake up early in the morning to go school cause i'm forced to. I used to wake up to school cause of a particular reason. Now, i don't have a reason. Sometimes, certain things don't go according to how you planned it would be. Standing on the edge, i realize nothing's real till it's gone. So hold on before it's to late. I'm trying hard to make a comeback. No no, i MUST. (:


I'm looking for the truth, but it's buried underneath all the lies.
So hold on before it's too late.
I don't need a perfect guy to sweep me off my feet.
All i need is for you to be who you are.
4 Times have i let you down, yet you stayed by my side.
I salute you for your endless courage and determination.
You're more than a gem baby.

No comments: