Saturday, March 15, 2008






























I wrote tons of letters addressed to you.
But the fact is, i never did mail them out.
My drawer is overflowing with my letters.
Hand written, nicely sealed,
Yet you'll never get to read them.


Again, it's 2.28am & i'm still wide awake. I met Tash in the late afternoon to buy a gift for Carol. A cell group member. Cell group was pretty much fun. Had pot luck today. & Chocolate fondue!! :D Heh. The greatness. Anyway, DouDou pee-ed on one of my cell group members. That's the second time she did that. I was like omgggggg! DouDou was so cute. She sat in a corner, right behind her pee, with her head low. Lol. She knew she did something wrong. I beat her buttocks. Then she slowly walked into my mum's room(which was right beside her pee) with her head hung low. She just looked at me with pitiful eyes. DAMN cute. She gave me the 'puss in boots' look. Haha. During cg, she came down the stairs to sit with me. & She just slept there. She slept on her back. She kept acting cute the whole night. Lol. My mum kept carrying her and talking to her. She just stared at my mum. Lol.

After the cg people left, my mum, sisters & i watched some video on Youtube. It was nice being around them. Doing things with them (: Plus they kept laughing at the things i say. -.- Tash came back from Aus alr, obviously. Lol. She bought me ear rings :D Haha and of course, CHOCOLATE! Tam tam chocolates are yummaeeeeee! She played with the Australian netballers. Who are WAY taller and bigger in size. They even sub guys in to play. Like wth. GUYS vs girls. She flew across the court when she wanted to tackle a guy. Damn funny. & It left a huge bruise on her knee. & She lost her wallet last week. Her 90 bucks gone. Thats worse then me. I lost my wallet 4 times. She looses her wallet once, but together with her 90 bucks. Sad case.

Lol. Okay i gtg go alr. Gonna go watch Beloved dance later. Then off to Ashwin birthday partaeeee! :D He said he wanna joget with me. Lol. I shall update again later in the night.

Okay bye.

No comments: