Tuesday, March 18, 2008






























I'm searching.
Searching for the one who used to hold me in his arms
If only he knew, I still yearn for him.



Study camp was great! I love it. It's damn funny & yes, very motivational. To me at least. I find it extremely funny :DD Only sad thing is that it ends at 9.30pm, starts at 7.30am. GAH! The whole school's send for camp la. Lol. So currently the school's really desserted. Sec 1&2 camp, and there's the sec 3 camp. So many huh. Haha.

Anyhoos, i finally cut DouDou's fur! YAY! I'm happy because it's really hard to make her sit still and especially to keep her teeth to herself. She ALWAYS bite me when i wanna cut her fur. I succeeded!! :D I shall upload the pictures of her. Oh &.. I love the picture of DouDou wearing sunglasses. Supppperrrrr cute :D










































































No comments: