Thursday, March 6, 2008






























I'll be right here where you need me
I'll be, right here.
If you ever need someone to care & understand,
I'll be, right here.
All you need to do is call my name.



Nothing i say now will ease your pain. Cause what i did is just too much for you to take.
Just hear me out this once. & For one more time, i'm sorry. Sorry for hurting you again, and again. If only, i had one more chance to turn back time to undo what i did, i would.
Just so you know, i regretted. Now does that answer to all your questions?
Yeah, i do love you. Why you'd always think i don't, i've got no clue. Give me time, time to stand back on my own two feet. Yes, i'm down. Sorry for lying to you, again. Right now isn't the right time for me. I'm trying, trying hard to get back up on my feet. Just give me time. There are some things you've been kept in the dark. I can't say what problems that's pulling me all the way down here. All i can say is i never thought bad things would befall on me, did. I need to get my life back on track. Cause i'm going the wrong direction. Every single thing in my life is just so messed up. Did you really think i was happy? Literally, every single aspect of my life's just so messed up. The one thing i prayed & wished will never go wrong, did. It worsened last year, & it's dragged till now. & Stop saying you're fine. Cause i know you're not. So stop lying to me & yourself. My sorrows are not just because of the both of us. It's beyond that. Not everyone knows. So don' be mad at me for not telling you.
I guess it's just better this way.

No comments: